Wednesday, September 2, 2009

State of Indiana thinking about Scrapping Teacher Licensure

The state education superintendent of Indiana has been thinking about de-certifying teachers in the public schools. My dean in the College of Education at Indiana State wrote a great article explaining how many of us in teacher education are worried how students will suffer.
I know in my teacher preparation in the bachelor and master level helped me gain great teaching and pedagogy experience that may be lost if teachers are no longer required to have formal training.

My View: Don't harm education | IndyStar.com | The Indianapolis Star

Article posted in the Indianapolis Star newspaper and Copyright to IndyStar.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to respect others and please do not post inappropriate material as it will be deleted, Enjoy!