Monday, June 29, 2009

Welcome to Practical Education Technology

I created this blog to discuss my experience in applying education theory into practice. I have been working in higher education and K-12 education since 1993 and I wanted to share with fellow educators what I discover as I continue the journey as a technology administrator and teacher.

I Like to read about gadgets, software and new communications methods such as social networking all the time and I love testing out how education can use technology to reach students and colleagues and connect with the world.

My areas of specialized research right now include open source software and social networking. These fields seem to expand at a daily basis!

If you would like to post information or comments to my blog please do. I am always looking for new research topics so if you would like to write paper with me please contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to respect others and please do not post inappropriate material as it will be deleted, Enjoy!