Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Teaching Social Networking Tools

I was team teaching a social network class with a colleague of mine and it is interesting to poll the class to see how many use a few social network tools and others have never heard of the tools. This seems to be common that it is getting harder to keep up with changing and emerging technologies. The raw number of applications available compared to just 5 or 10 years ago. I was researching the supporting tools for Twitter which is a very simple microblogging tool and there seems to be hundreds! I am excited to see when Google Wave is released to see if this will help gather all the social tools into one portal similar to how I use iGoogle to manage and push news and information to my web browser.

Check out information about Google Wave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to respect others and please do not post inappropriate material as it will be deleted, Enjoy!